I, leaving an application for the project on the website https://fusion-team.com/, accept this
the processing of personal data (hereinafter - Consent). I hereby freely, with my will and in my
and confirming my legal capacity, I give my consent to the Limited Liability Company "Fusion", INN
6154151762, with registered office at 347949, Rostov Region, Taganrog, Petrovskaya st., 51,
(hereinafter - Fusion), for the processing of my personal data on the following conditions:
- This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without the use of automation
facilities, and with their use.
- Consent is given to the processing of my personal data: Personal data that are not special or
biometric: surname, name, patronymic; E-mail address; Contact phone number; Information about
- Personal data is not publicly available.
- The purpose of processing personal data: processing of my requests for the purpose of
Sending to my address notifications related to the services / works provided; Preparation and
answers to my inquiries.
- The basis for the processing of personal data is: Art. 24 of the Constitution of the Russian
Federation; Article 6 of the Federal Law No. 152-FL "On Personal Data"; The present consent to the
processing of personal data.
- Consent is given by Fusion to perform the following actions with my personal data during their
processing: collection; record; systematization; accumulation; storage; update (update, change);
using; transfer (provision, access); blocking; removal; destruction.
- The processing of personal data can be terminated at the request of the subject of personal data.
Storage of personal data recorded on paper carriers is carried out in accordance with Federal Law
"On Archival Affairs in the Russian Federation" and other normative legal acts in the field of
archival business and archival storage.
- Consent may be withdrawn by me by sending a written notice to the address: 347949, Rostov Region,
Taganrog, Antona Glushko st., 19, office 305, for Fusion.
- In the event that I withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, Fusion may
processing personal data without my consent if there are grounds specified in clauses 2 to 11 of
part 1 of
Article 6, part 2 of Article 10 and part 2 of Article 11 of Federal Law No. 152-FL "On personal
- The date of issue of this Consent is the date of sending my application for a project from the
- This Consent is valid all the time until the termination of the processing of personal data
specified in Clause 8 of this Consent or until the dissolution of the legal entity.